Dear Sir or Madam,

Please remove me from this email list. I cannot remember which email
address I used to register, perhaps [log in to unmask] or

Thank you.

Best,
Tianxiao

On 16 November 2014 18:39, Gemma Handelsman <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Please remove me from this email list. Thank you
>
> Gemma Musgrave
>
> > On 16 Nov 2014, at 00:01, PSYCH-POSTGRADS automatic digest system <
> [log in to unmask]> wrote:
> >
> > There is 1 message totaling 14 lines in this issue.
> >
> > Topics of the day:
> >
> >  1. A Festival of Community Psychology

> > Date:    Sat, 15 Nov 2014 16:43:17 +0000
> > From:    Sue Hazleton <[log in to unmask]>
> > Subject: A Festival of Community Psychology
> >
> > The BPS has organised A Festival of Community Psychology - a celebration
> of communities who strive to support children and young people - on 28th
> and 29th November 2014 at Bloomsbury Central Baptist Church, London.
> Bookings: www.kc-jones.co.uk/festival

> > End of PSYCH-POSTGRADS Digest - 14 Nov 2014 to 15 Nov 2014 (#2014-3)

Neuropsychology and Applied Cognitive Neuroscience (NACN) Lab
Key Laboratory of Mental Health
Institute of Psychology,
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Email: [log in to unmask]