esteemed colleagues
this is a reminder message that the closing date for the posts (x2) of Scientists in Residence for Lab_13 Ghana is Sunday 23 November.

These are exciting opportunities to work with the Lightyear Foundation and Ignite! to establish the first Lab_13 in Africa, and to work with 4 Scientists in Residence from Ghana.
These are 6 months posts from March 2015.

Information about the posts is here
http://lab13network.wordpress.com/2014/10/28/lab_13-ghana-scientists-in-residence/
the link also contains the full job description to download

And for further information on the planned project and its aims and objectives, do click on the link to the Kickstarter campaign website here
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1011825925/lab-13-ghana

This could be the most exciting 6 months of your career to date...

I am happy to be contacted with any questions about the posts, and do please spread the word to other colleagues who may also be interested.

thanks and all the best
Rick

--
Rick Hall FRSA
Director of Programmes, Ignite!

Our latest crowdfunding programme - Lab_13 Ghana - is now LIVE!
please checkout the Kickstarter link at Lab_13 Ghana

11 East Circus Street
Nottingham  NG1 5AF

NEW OFFICE LINE: 0115 873 6249

Skype - rick.hall1
Twitter - @Rick_Hall
and - @Ignition7
and - @ignitefutures

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com