Dear Tamily,

Only just had a moment to look back through the PSCI-com list and spotted your post.

I run a variety of workshops in primaries and secondaries across the UK, my website is www.out-world.co.uk

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Jon London
OWL

On October 10, 2014, Tamily Phillips <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Further opportunities for STEM Outreach Leaders - Mathematicians and Physicists in particular - to work in London and the South.  Exscitec recruits and trains STEM Outreach Leaders who can create and deliver (on a paid basis) exciting practical STEM activities for teachers and students.  To apply: send CV with covering note to [log in to unmask].  Tel: 01730 262927

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com