I went to a DIY solar panel making workshop recently, and it was one of the best bits of public engagement with sci/tech I've ever seen, so I thought I'd share my write up here.

http://www.howwegettonext.com/Article/VFgPqzEAADEAJrJW/diy-solar-panels-make-more-than-energy#.VFoKQ4fFpb0

Alice Bell

@alicebell
http://www.alicerosebell.com/

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com