Dear AllYour comments would be highly appreciated.
Technologies especially internet (emails, websitesand YouTube) and mobile technologies (iPhones and Amazon Kindle) in addition tosocial sites (LinkedIn) are consistently enhancing the accessibility to theliterature and people’s views (primary source), which were confined to paper books,journals, physical libraries and offline discussions or interviews.
This is also changing the way of citing and producingthe authenticated references. The core feature of living theory is to capturethe social change process through videos in its original environment andcontext. Meanwhile, the videos uploaded by the individuals or the organisationson YouTube or similar video sites or views sent on the social sitesprovide original valid references to the author.   The following content are from my unpublished workand it contains some references from YouTubeThe Nucleolusof Strategy ·        The valid literature source is aboutacquiring information directly from the creator or originator or the initiatorto eliminate the chances of “Chinese Whisper”. In the next paragraph, a few commentsfrom some of the leaders and innovators are briefly produced to establish thefoundation of this chapter.

·        "I loved what I did", accordingto Steve Jobs, the chief executive officer andco-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar Animation Studios,   (Video uploaded on YouTubeon 7th March 2008). Meanwhile, J.K. Rowling, the authorof Harry Porter series emphasizes on the crucial significance of imagination, (Videouploaded on YouTube on 15th September 2011). According to Dr. William Gates, the co-founder and former chairman ofMicrosoft "Microsoft may be one ofthe few companies that started with a dream” (Video uploaded on YouTube on 1July 2008). Similarly, the wide range of business leaders including RichardBranson, the founder of Virgin Group, Sheldon Adelson, the chairman and chief executiveofficer of the Las Vegas Sands Corporation and so on, emphasis the influence oftheir imagination in constructing their business empires.

·        The philosophy of dream orimagination in relation to leaders' vision lies in their core values. Whitehead(1989), considers values as "humangoals which we use to give our lives their particular form. These values, whichare embodied in our practice, are often referred to in terms such as freedom,justice, democracy, and love and productive work"(Peters 1966, Fromn 1960,cited in Whitehead 1989).

·        The core values of a leader or the leaders of an organization act as theirnucleolus that drive them to dream the desired ultimate outcomes or results. Theintensity of achieving the dreams turns into passion.  The magnitude of passion activate andaccelerate the strategic thinking and creativity.  The greater is the passion, the deeper are thestrategic thinking and creativity. The combined effect of strategic thinkingand creativity generate the valuable capabilities and competences to realizethe anticipated or dreamed results.

RegardsAga