Thanks for sharing this Jack... it is great to be able to share in these events. I enjoyed the short video.

And I want to second the invitation to the ARNA conference.  It would be great to see all of you there.

Margaret Riel

Margaret Riel <[log in to unmask]>
   Phone: (760) 618-1314
   Profile on ResearchGate