p.s. I should add that Sweden changed its policy on imported books some time ago. The government at the time of the change specifically described the change as part of a national initiative to increase the stock of knowledge for the public good while widening access to knowledge to make Sweden increasingly competitive in the global knowledge economy. Now that I live once again in Sweden, it is easy and inexpensive to buy books from Amazon. Government policies on issues such as this make a difference. Ken