Share and introduce your Muslim heritage collection, with new audiences as part of our campaign in conjunction with the National Archives #ExploreArchives initiative.

Please forward to interested colleagues.

View this email in your browser
Dear Colleagues

Just a reminder we are launching our contribution in the National Archives #ExploreArchives initiative. Our social media campaign aims to promote existing Muslim archives, heritage, arts and academic research related to British Muslim heritage across the UK. Whether you have a physical archive, exhibition, academic research, book or a website we will share and promote your collection or research as part of the National Archive’s initiative this November 10-16th, 2014.

Your projects and collections can be featured in this campaign. Find out below how you can take part.

Taking part is easy. Send us an email with:
1) an image (preferably a jpeg) please include your copyright information
2) a short description of the image/collection/website/book/educational resources/blog/academic research
3) web-link or physical address

Send your submission here: [log in to unmask]
See below for examples from our project of how your collections could appear in our campaign.
The Everyday Muslim blog is a lively mix of personal and academic stories and research reflecting past and present British Muslim heritage.
'We Weren't Expecting to StayEveryday Muslim's first exhibition based on over 30 oral history interviews.
Bishopsgate Institute Sept - Feb 2015.

Browse through the visual memories of British Muslims in our Flickr gallery.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Website
Website
Email
Email
Copyright © 2014,  Khizra Foundation, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences