Thanks, David.

Previously I had created a page in the wiki with the intention that we
record our publications, so  we can at least see each other's "external"
work (presentations and publications to people outside the MS community).
https://wiki.moonshot.ja.net/display/Moonshot/Moonshot+presentations%2C+talks%2C+publications

The incentive for authors to add their stuff would be increased
likelihood of being cited. And of course the honour and glory and
respect of your peers :-)

But maybe this is not a useful way of doing it.

Cheers
--jens

--
Scanned by iCritical.