You may now register AND make your lodging reservations for the 62nd Pacific Conference on Spectroscopy and Dynamics.  To make your lodging reservation, see the Fees or the FAQs page of the website  (www.pacificspectroscopy.org).  We encourage you to make your reservation early to ensure you will have a room at the Asilomar conference grounds.

All the Contributed Talks have been announced—see the website www.pacificspectroscopy.org for the list.

The Early Registration Deadline is November 24, 2015, only 18 days from now.  Save on your registration fee if you register on or before November 24th.

We have an exciting meeting planned and look forward to seeing you in late January on the Pacific Coast of California.

Elisabeth Wade
Secretary, PCSD
To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html