Hi Jenny

Would any of these help?

Chu SY, Kim SY, Lau J, Schmid CH, Dietz PM, Callaghan WM, et al. (2007)
Maternal obesity and risk of stillbirth: a metaanalysis. Am J Obstet
Gynecol197:223-8.

Chu SY, Kim SY,Schmid CH, Dietz PM, Callaghan WM, Lau J, et al.(2007)
Maternal obesity and risk of cesarean delivery: a meta-analysis. Obes Rev
8:385-94

Heslehurst N, Simpson H, Ells LJ, Rankin J, Wilkinson J, Lang R et
al.(2008) The impact of maternal BMI status on pregnancy outcomes with
immediate short-term obstetric resource implications - a meta analysis.
Obes Rev 2008;9:635-83

Metwally M, Ong KJ, Ledger WL, Li TC (2008) Does high body mass index
increase the risk of miscarriage after spontaneous and assisted conception?
A meta-analysis of the evidence. Fertil Steri ;90:714-26.

O‟Brien TE, Ray JG, Chan WS (2003) Maternal body mass index and the risk of
preeclampsia: a systematic overview.Epedemiol 2003;14:368-74

Pooabalan AS, Aucott LS, Gurung T, Smith WC, Bhattacharya S. (2009) Obesity
as an independent risk factor for elective emergency caesarean delivery in
nulliparous women – systematic review and meta-analysis of cohort studies.
Obes Rev 2009;10:28-35.

Rasmussen SA, Chu SY, Kim SY, Schmid CH, Lau J. (2008) Maternal obesity and
risk of neural tube defects: a metaanalysis. Am J Obstet Gynecol 198:611-9.

Best of luck with the SR

Anita

Anita Byrne
Midwifery Lecturer