​*EVA London 2015*

*Tuesday 7th July - Thursday 9th July 2015 (with pre-conference event on
6th*
*​ July)​*

*Venue: British Computer Society, Covent Garden, London WC2E 7HA*

*www.eva-london.org <http://www.eva-london.org/>*

*CALL FOR PROPOSALS*

*Deadline: 9th January 2015*

*ELECTRONIC VISUALISATION TECHNOLOGIES IN ART, MUSIC, DANCE, THEATRE, THE *

*SCIENCES AND MORE ...*

Offers of papers, demonstrations, panel sessions, exhibitions and workshops
by 9th January

2015

We are looking for varied session types. We invite proposals for papers,
demonstrations, short

performances, exhibitions, workshops or panel discussions. We especially
invite presentations

on topical subjects, and the newest and cutting edge technologies and
applications for the 2015

conference themes.

EVA London 2015 will include a pre-conference event on Digital Futures to
be hosted by the V&A.

Only a summary of the proposal, up to one A4 page, is required for
selection. This must be submitted

electronically according to the instructions on the EVA London website (
http://www.eva-london.org/).

Your proposal must be submitted via the EVA 2015 EasyChair website,

https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=evalondon2015

Proposals may be on any aspect of EVA London's focus on visualisation for
arts and culture, heritage

and sciences, broadly interpreted. Papers are peer reviewed and edited for
publication as hard copy

and online. Special themes for EVA London 2015 include, but not limited to,
the following:

• Computer and Electronics Arts

• Data, Scientific and Creative Visualisation

• Digitally Enhanced Reality and Everyware

• 2D and 3D Imaging, Display and Printing

• Museums and Collections

• Music, Performing arts, and Technologies

• Open Source and Technologies

• Smart Cities

• Virtual Communities

• Virtual Cultural Heritage

If your proposal is a case study, we will be looking for discussions of
wider principles or applications

using the case study as an example.

A few bursaries for EVA London registration fees will again be available if
you don't have access to

grants.

*​Follow us onTwitter: @EVAlondonConf
<http://twitter.com/#%21/EVAlondonConf> Hashtag: #EVAlondonconfFacebook: