Please see the Science Museum Group website for two exciting new job
opportunities at the Museum of Science and Industry in Manchester.

Associate Curator of Science and Technology
https://vacancies.nmsi.ac.uk/VacancyDetails.aspx?FromSearch=True&MenuID=
6Dqy3cKIDOg=&VacancyID=809

Content Developer (Graphene)
https://vacancies.nmsi.ac.uk/VacancyDetails.aspx?FromSearch=True&MenuID=
6Dqy3cKIDOg=&VacancyID=808

Kind regards

Jack

Jack Kirby
Head of Collections

The Science Museum Group consists of:
Science Museum, Museum of Science and Industry, National Railway Museum
York, National Media Museum, National Railway Museum Shildon
This message may contain confidential information. If you have received
this message by mistake please inform the sender by sending an e-mail
reply. At the same time please delete the message and any attachments
from your system without making, distributing or retaining any copies.
Although all our e-mail messages and any attachments upon sending are
automatically virus scanned we assume no responsibility for any loss or
damage arising from the receipt and/or use. This message has been sent
on behalf of Museum of Science and Industry, Liverpool Road,
Castlefield, Manchester, M3 4FP. Registered address, Science Museum,
Exhibition Road, London SW7 2DD,VAT Registration Number 503511496
Scanned by iCritical.