Greetings
You may remember that a while ago I asked members of this list if they could help me with the difference between ‘in specie’ and ‘sub specie’ in reference to transubstantiation since ‘in’ was used in one version and ‘sub’ in another of Edmund of Abingdon’s Speculum.  If any of you are interested, I have written an essay (an attempt to work ideas out) and uploaded it to my academia.edu page at https://independent.academia.edu/CateGunn

with thanks for all your help
Cate