The question is, is this John Wycliffe's first miracle or Stephen Lahey's

Andrew E. Larsen

On Nov 20, 2014, at 2:57 PM, Al Magary <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture Is there's extra salvation value in studying medieval theologians?  In the shooting today in the library at Florida State University, in which three were wounded, USA Today reports:

Student Jason Derfuss said he was leaving the library when the shooter opened fire very near him. Derfuss posted on Facebook pictures of a bullet and a book, Great Medieval Thinkers: John Wyclif, the bulllet had torn through. Derfuss says in his post he was near the gunman when the shooting started but never felt the shot and only discovered the damage three hours later.

"He was about 5 feet from me, but he hit my books," Derfuss said.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/11/20/fsu-guman/19310741/
Author of that book is Stephen Edmund Lahey, who teaches philosophy at Lemoyne College.

Cheers,
Al Magary