*** This email has been sent from the MEDIA ARTS AND DANCE email forum. To respond to all subscribers email [log in to unmask]. ***

Apologies for cross-postings.

Dear all

The Invisible Difference Project are hosting a symposium, ' Disability and the Dancing Body: A symposium on ownership, identity and difference in dance', on Wednesday 26th November, 10am-5.30pm at Siobhan Davies Studios, London.  If you would like to tune in via our live feed link up at any point, please go to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnSAFR6QmmM (here's hoping that technology is on our side!)

Please feel free to tweet any comments to #invisdiff2014 or use our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Invisible-Difference/166475616863056

You will find a downloadable programme on our website here:  http://invisibledifference.org.uk/events/our-events/

Best wishes

Dr Karen Wood
0.5 Research Assistant (working Mon, Thurs, Fri)
http://www.invisibledifference.org.uk
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Invisible-Difference/166475616863056
https://twitter.com/InVisDiff

Karen Wood MSc, PhD