From: Museums Computer Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of MCG automatic digest system
Sent: 20 November 2014 00:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: MCG Digest - 18 Nov 2014 to 19 Nov 2014 (#2014-7)

Topics of the day:

  1. Digital Technician - job description examples? (2)
  2. Conference/workshop lists (16)
  3. TMS / Gallery Systems API? (4)
  4. 3D imaging the Assyrian reliefs at the BM
  5. Vacancy: Collections and Database Management Assistant at the National
     Portrait Gallery, London
  6. Let’s Map the Current Landscape of Born-Digital Access in Archival
     Repositories

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg