Dear MCGers,

I'm passing on this message from Faversham & Moss, who kindly sponsored
last Friday's UKMW14 'Museums beyond the web' conference. Read on to find
out how you could enter the draw for a spot in their workshop...

We'd like to remind you that there is still time to enter Faversham & Moss'
innovation workshop competition. The event sponsors are giving away free
workshops to three lucky organisations that attended the UKMW14 event.

The workshop will focus on identifying opportunities within the
organisation where a digital project could provide an innovative solution.
During the workshop you'll work with Faversham & Moss to:

  *   create a flowchart of the organisations key goals and objectives;
  *   understand the audience and form relevant personas;
  *   identify different routes and points at which one of the personas
become aware of, connect with, and how they feel about what the
organisation does;
  *   map the organisation's goals and objectives to the persona's
experience, values and needs;
  *   identify the sweet-spot where the needs and values of the
organisation overlap with those of our persona; and
  *   flesh this out as a well-defined brief.

The workshop will be a half-day workshop and is available to any
organisation within the UK. You can enter your organisation into the lucky
draw at http://favershamandmoss.com/mcg/workshop.

Cheers, Mia

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg