*apologies for cross-posting*

Good afternoon,

There is still space available on our visit to the National Theatre archives tomorrow (28/11/2014), if you wish to attend. Please follow the link below for more details, or contact me if you would like to book a place.

http://www.cpd25.ac.uk/events/visit-national-theatre-archives-event-ref-tg4vnth/

We also have spaces available at these events and visits:

*         Reading lists; challenge or opportunity? - 4th December

*         PQW: Introduction to CILIP qualifications - 10th December

*         Moving beyond management - 4th February/25th February/18th March

Please stay updated on forthcoming events and visits by visiting our website www.cpd25.ac.uk/events<http://www.cpd25.ac.uk/events>, or follow us on Twitter @cpd25_M25.

Kind regards,

Gianina Harvey
cpd25 Coordinator

M25 Consortium of Academic Libraries * Room 653 * Senate House Library * Malet Street * London * WC1E 7HU * United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)20 7863 6082
www.m25lib.ac.uk<http://www.m25lib.ac.uk/>

Michelle Wake
Librarian