Hello all

Please can I ask your collective expertise…As part of my role I need to develop our current awareness services, I’ve returned to libraries following a few years break and things have progressed from just RSS feeds.  Although these are still useful what other options are available now and what type of current awareness services do you provide?

·         Do you offer training modules in setting up alerts/RSS feeds if so are you able/willing to provide examples?

·         Do you forward details about, or train users in, commercial sites? If so which ones do you recommend?

·         Do you produce your own in house CA bulletins and what is the response/usage like?

Many thanks in advance and I’m happy to summarise feedback for the list.

Cheers

Hannah

Hannah Shakespeare, Service Development Librarian

Worcestershire Health Libraries | Alexandra Hospital Education Centre | Redditch | B98 7UB

Email: [log in to unmask]

Direct Tel: 01527 505771  |  Internal Ext: 45771

Unless expressly stated otherwise, the information contained in this email is confidential and is intended only for the named recipients. You must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance upon it. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender. Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this email is strictly prohibited.