Dear list members,

We're looking at using a texting service so students can report noise or other problems around our library building to a text number, which is either received on a mobile phone or as an e-mail.

If you already have such a system, can you please confirm for me which companies you use to run the service, and whether your texts from users go straight to a mobile phone or are converted into an e-mail?

Thanks,

Jane

Jane Mansfield
Senior Assistant Librarian (Service Development and Delivery), Library and Learning Services

DE MONTFORT UNIVERSITY
Leicester LE1 9BH
T: +44 (0) 116 207 8376
E:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
W: dmu.ac.uk