Hi Bev

We have installed this from Loughborough College into Moodle. Below is the text of the email sent when we enquired. It is freely available and we have found it suitable for this age group.

We have developed the SCORM elements in a programme called Arcticulate Storyline that you may be familiar with.

Below is a link to a version that is completely neutral (just the SCORM package, not the full course) – ie should have nothing associated with Loughborough.

https://drive.google.com/a/student.loucoll.ac.uk/?tab=wo#my-drive            - You just need to click the download icon at the top and it is already set up and zipped – just needs to be uploaded to your Moodle as a SCORM package.

Unfortunately, the source files are held with us, and you would need Articulate Storyline to make these changes you need.

If it is just adding your Safeguarding telephone number to one of the slides, I will do this and republish it for you. But if it’s a number of changes you require, unfortunately we won’t have the time to make the changes.

Hope that’s ok and you find the resource useful.

Any problems please feel free to give me a call in the number below.

Thanks,

Andrew Ironmonger

Senior Learning Technologist
Loughborough College

Radmoor Road

Loughborough

LE11 3BT”

Amanda Braund
Learning Resources Co-ordinator

Talk.

See.
Visit.

| +44 (0) 121 477 1781

| bournville.ac.uk
| Bournville College, Longbridge Lane, Longbridge, Birmingham, B31 2AJ
| Sat nav ref. B31 2TW

Follow us. | Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin | Vimeo | Flickr
World Skills UK

How did I do?

Click on a face to provide feedback on my performance!