Hi Bev

Weston College did some good stuff around e-Safety - their SPACE programme
http://www.weston.ac.uk/supporting-you/health-and-safety/e-safety-space
I know they got the kids developing their own resource which is something you could think about - flip that classroom!

This site was always my first port of call
http://www.saferinternet.org.uk/advice-and-resources/young-people/11-19s

And here are a few others:
http://www.bandbacktogether.com/teens-sexting-resources/

http://www.pinterest.com/helencaldwel/information-literacy-and-esafety/

http://www.thatsnotcool.com/

Choose your own adventure type game for teenagers using You Tube videos - Choose What Happens Next
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGkaw44-Ql4
http://www.freetech4teachers.com/2013/03/choose-what-happens-next-series-of.html

http://www.thinkb4u.com/

All Free!