Hello there

I have been asked to find a free online, interactive learning module about e-safety aimed at 16-19 year olds (pref. with a  school rather than college setting).  Can any FE college librarians out there recommend anything?  We’re on the case looking but if you have something that works already then I’d be overjoyed to hear about it.  To be honest, even if there is a cost attached I would like to know about it!  If you are delivering sessions and would be willing to share materials that would be great too.

Thank you ever so much in advance of your help.

Bev Vaughan

Learning Resources Centre Manager

The Isle of Wight College

Medina Way

Newport

Isle of Wight

PO30 5TA

www.iwcollege.ac.uk

P ...  please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.