***Apologies for cross posting***

Job Vacancy for Senior Library Assistant - Salary: £17,968 - £19,875

We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Senior Library Assistant to join our busy team.  The post holder will assist in providing a responsive and effective customer focused Library service to Barton Peveril College students and staff.  Additionally, successful candidates will be involved in the delivery and promotion of Library services, online resources, training and presentations and as such should have strong interpersonal, communication and ICT skills.

Full details, job description and person specification can be found here: http://www.barton-peveril.ac.uk/join-us/work-at-barton-peveril/vacancies/

Thanks

Carol

Carol Parker
Learning Resources Manager
Barton Peveril College
Chestnut Avenue
Eastleigh
SO50 5ZA

Telephone: 023 8036 7213
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to any one other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission. Barton Peveril College reserves the right to monitor emails as defined in current legislation, and regards this notice to you as notification of such a possibility.