From: A general library and information science list for news and discussion. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tom Butler
Sent: 20 November 2014 21:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: DawsonERA issues tonight?

***Apologies for cross posting***

Hi All,

We've just found that about 90% of our owned eBooks on DawsonERA have become unavailable to users.  When we look at the catalogue of owned items rather than displaying the green open padlock and offering download options we’re getting the purple closed padlock and only options to rent or suggest purchase (within the admin interface the titles are all still showing as owned)

I’ve put an urgent email into Dawson’s to find out what’s going on, but as I’ve not seen anyone else mentioning it on any mailing lists today I’m wondering if it’s just us.

Is there anyone else with this problem?

Thanks in advance

Tom
---
Thomas Butler | Head of Libraries and Learning Resources | Croydon College
+44 (0)20 8686 5700 [x 3225] | +44 (0)75 4542 1910
College Road, Croydon, CR9 1DX | www.croydon.ac.uk/library twitter.com/CroyCollLibrary | facebook.com/CroyCollLibrary

The University of Derby has a published policy regarding email and reserves the right to monitor email traffic. If you believe this was sent to you in error, please select unsubscribe.

Unsubscribe and Security information contact:   [log in to unmask]
For all FOI requests please contact:   [log in to unmask]
All other Contacts are at http://www.derby.ac.uk/its/contacts/