Dear All

I'm hoping some kind soul out there can supply the following:

It is not available for any of our usual suppliers, incl. BL.

Pediatr Dev Pathol

9th October 2014 e-pub ahead of print

Burnside MN; Pyatt RE; Hughes A; Baker PB; Pierson

Complex brain malformations associated with chromosome 6q27 gain that includes THBS2, which encodes Thrombospondin 2, an astrocyte-derived protein of the extracellular matrix.

http://www.pedpath.org/doi/pdf/10.2350/14-06-1516-CR.1

We have no facility to use the publisher's pay per view option.

We have a signed copyright request form and BL account details can be supplied if you are able to help.

Many thanks

Sandra

Sandra Harrison, BA hons, ACLIP

Library Administrator