?

*Apologies for cross-posting*

Dear Colleagues and friends,

I am delighted to invite you all to the presentation of my latest book, PECORE BIANCHE E PECORE NERE, at the Biblioteca "Quinto che legge" in Milan. I'll be presenting an 'introduction', PECORE BIANCHE E PECORE NERE: UNA RETROSPETTIVA D'AUTORE.

DATE: 8 November

TIME: 17, 30

VENUE: Biblioteca "Quinto che legge", via Enzo Ferrieri 12, Milan

TAMARA COLACICCO is a novelist and a doctoral researcher at the University of Reading. Her research interests include Italian emigration to the United Kingdom, British views on Italy and Italians, and other uses of Italian culture and writing. She has developed these topics both academically and within other narrative books.