Dear Colleagues,

I wonder if some of you would be able to give me some references on the topic of interned Italians during WWII?

I am writing on behalf of a student who has no access to the SIS network and at the moment  has trouble finding good resources on the subject (this student has read Terry Colpi).  The student is particularly interested in what happened to women and children while men were interned, and  is looking foremost at the situation in Scotland but perhaps someone knows about this subject on a more general level? Any help/references/suggestions/would be helpful.

With many thanks,

Donatella

********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: subscribe italian-studies YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: unsubscribe italian-studies to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/italian-studies