Dear Researcher,

We hope this e-mail finds you well! Currently, we are in the process of editing a forthcoming book publication entitled Global Perspectives on Risk Management and Accounting in the Public Sector, to be published by IGI Global, an international publisher of progressive academic research. We would like to take this opportunity to cordially invite you to submit a chapter proposal for consideration in this book.

Please visit http://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/1487 for more details regarding this publication and to submit your chapter proposal. A full chapter submission will not be expected until your proposal has been formally accepted. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you very much for your consideration of this invitation, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Best wishes,
Augusta Ferreira, Graça Azevedo, Jonas Oliveira and Rui Marques
Editors
Global Perspectives on Risk Management and Accounting in the Public Sector

Call for Chapters: Global Perspectives on Risk Management and Accounting in the Public Sector

Recommended topics include, but are not limited to, the following:

-          Government and accountability in the public sector

-          Public sector accounting

-          IPSAS adoption process

-          Effects of IPSAS adoption in the public sector accountability

-          Public sector risk management

-          Management control systems in the public sector

-          Internal Control systems in the public sector

-          Public sector auditing

-          KPI in the public sector

-          Performance measurement in the public sector

-          Reporting in the public sector

-          Continuous assurance in the public sector

Important Dates

-          November 30, 2014: Proposal Submission Deadline (2nd call)

-          December 30, 2014: Notification of Acceptance

-          February 28, 2015: Full Chapter Submission

-          April 30, 2015: Review Results Returned

-          May 30, 2015: Revised Chapter Submission

-          June 15, 2015: Final Acceptance Notification

-          June 30, 2015: Final Chapter Submission

More details:
http://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/1487