Sorry, been in a meeting.

We have ignored any cross referencing in checking NRHE records against the HER as this is an unnecessary step as we are checking record by record anyway. However, I do see a process at the end where we will check all the HER record numbers referenced in the NRHE to double check in case we missed something out. When we enhance the HER we will be making sure the NRHE HobUID and NMR numbers are referenced in our Monuments records.

Ben

Ben Wallace
(Historic Environment Record Manager)
BA (EU) Hons, MA, MIfA

Warwickshire Historic Environment Record
Archaeological Information and Advice (AIA)
Regeneration and Special Projects,
Economic Growth,
Communities

Warwickshire County Council

Phone: 01926 412734

Postal Address: Archaeological Information and Advice, Communities, Warwickshire County Council, PO Box 43, Shire Hall, Warwick CV34 4SX

Physical Address: Archaeological Information and Advice, Communities, Warwickshire County Council, Barrack Street, Warwick CV34 4TH

e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

Web: http://heritage.warwickshire.gov.uk/archaeology/historic-environment-record/
         http://timetrail.warwickshire.gov.uk

Blog: http://warwickshireher.wordpress.com/