From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Davis, Nick
Sent: 14 November 2014 14:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: HER Forum Winter Meeting 2014: Programme

Dear All

I'm pleased to report that the final programme for the forthcoming HER Forum winter meeting is now available (see attachment). There are some spaces for the event so, if you have yet to contact me, please do so (by 25th November and preferably off list) and I will be happy to book you in for what promises to be a very interesting day.

Those who have contacted me previously should already have received an acknowledgement.

Hope to see you there.

Best wishes

Nick

Nick Davis

Heritage Information Partnerships Supervisor

English Heritage

Designation Department

The Engine House

Fire Fly Avenue

Swindon

SN2 2EH

Tel: 01793 414839 Fax 01794 414444

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Did you know that English Heritage has now launched a Listing and Designation Gallery? Follow this link to view the page and let us know your comments: http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/caring/listing/showcase/listing-designation-gallery/ .

You may also enjoy our Designation Yearbook 2013-14 http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/caring/listing/showcase/designation-yearbook/

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of English Heritage unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to English Heritage may become publicly available.

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the persons addressed. If it has come to you in error please reply to advise us but you should not read it, copy it, show it to anyone else nor make any other use of its content. West Sussex County Council takes steps to ensure emails and attachments are virus-free but you should carry out your own checks before opening any attachment.