From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Davis, Nick
Sent: 14 November 2014 14:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: HER Forum Winter Meeting 2014: Programme

Dear All

I'm pleased to report that the final programme for the forthcoming HER Forum winter meeting is now available (see attachment). There are some spaces for the event so, if you have yet to contact me, please do so (by 25th November and preferably off list) and I will be happy to book you in for what promises to be a very interesting day.

Those who have contacted me previously should already have received an acknowledgement.

Hope to see you there.

Best wishes

Nick

Nick Davis

Heritage Information Partnerships Supervisor

English Heritage

Designation Department

The Engine House

Fire Fly Avenue

Swindon

SN2 2EH

Tel: 01793 414839 Fax 01794 414444

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Did you know that English Heritage has now launched a Listing and Designation Gallery? Follow this link to view the page and let us know your comments: http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/caring/listing/showcase/listing-designation-gallery/ .

You may also enjoy our Designation Yearbook 2013-14 http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/caring/listing/showcase/designation-yearbook/

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of English Heritage unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to English Heritage may become publicly available.

 This email, and any attachments is intended solely for the individual to whom
 it is addressed. It may contain personal and / or sensitive material and should
 be handled according to the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. If this
 email carries a protective marking of PROTECT or RESTRICTED in the
 header it should be handled according to HMG guidelines, if not protectively
 marked it can be regarded as UNCLASSIFIED.

 If this Email has been misdirected, please notify the author immediately. If you
 are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, distribute, copy, print or
 rely on any of the information contained in it or attached, and all copies must
 be deleted immediately.

 Whilst we take reasonable steps to try to identify any software viruses, any
 attachments to this email may nevertheless contain viruses which our anti
-virus software has failed to identify.  You should therefore carry out your own
 anti-virus checks before opening any documents.  Somerset County Council
 will not accept any liability for damage caused by computer viruses
 emanating from any attachment or other document supplied with this email.

 All GCSx traffic may be subject to recording and / or monitoring in accordance
 with relevant legislation.