So far 3 definite Yes’s, a couple who appear undecided, and no one against – yet. But that still leaves by my guestimate 70 odd HER officers yet to register an opinion.

I’ll reduce that number by one – I think this is an excellent idea long overdue, and will have significant benefits for all users, including those involved in the planning process. And I don’t think any of the problems are insurmountable – they just involved changed thinking about where resources are targeted and how services are delivered – but not changing course, more just refining it.

But it does need to be fairly unanimous to work – so are there any nay sayers?

Or is everyone going to join in with a chorus reminiscent of Life of Brian/Spartacus?

Best wishes

Nick Boldrini

Historic Environment Record Officer

Ext 267008