Obviously, I meant ‘deleted’ in the sense of marked as deleted. I seem to recall though, that the NMR went through a phase of re-using ‘deleted’ numbers for a while before realising the mistake. Probably before your time.

Chris Webster

Somerset Historic Environment Record

Somerset Heritage Centre

Brunel Way