Gemmers

I thought this would be of interest -from colleagues at the British Council.

Dear Colleagues

As we end our celebration of Black History Month at the British Council, you might like to review these two blog posting written for the month from a valued contact Baroness Lola Young and a colleague, Paul Howson with reference to WW1, the centenary of which is this year:

http://blog.britishcouncil.org/2014/10/31/the-hidden-history-of-the-sinking-of-the-ss-mendi/

http://blog.britishcouncil.org/2014/10/15/how-black-culture-in-the-us-took-off-after-the-first-world-war/

Do share. Best wishes Jo

Jo Ward