Dear Gemmers,

1.       Project Management

This is just a quick reminder that we are closing the bookings for Project Management: Getting a handle on successful design and delivery by close of play on Wednesday. So if you would like to sort out your understanding of what project management is; what tools are really useful in keeping projects to time and budget; how to make sure your education project works well with other museum projects and programmes and has realistic goals then sign up here: http://bit.ly/CC_PMbook and for more information click here: http://bit.ly/CC_PM_info

As one participant said,

"Really great to do a course with sympathies towards how heritage organisations are run. Obviously they are completely different from corporate etc. so I really identified with everything. Thank you!"

2.      Copyright Essentials

With all the changes in legislation around digitisation and copyright you might also like to know that we are running Copyright Essentials with Naomi Korn on 14 January. You might want to book now to make sure of your place. All the information you need is here: http://bit.ly/CC_CEinfo and to order an invoice or pay online you need to click here: http://bit.ly/CC_CEbook

Creating Capacity sessions are run as a social enterprise. So any profit goes back in to making sure we can continue deliver high quality training tailored for the sector. Want to know more? Do get in touch.

All the best,

Henrietta & Anita

Creating Capacity

Training inspired by you

Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.creatingcapacity.org

Follow us on Twitter

Book for:

Fundamentals of project management – 11 December 2014

Copyright essentials – 14 January 2015

All courses can be adapted for in-house use, an effective value for money solution to team training in challenging times