Hi folks,

I have a new article I would be happy to share:

Writing Museum Exhibit Label Copy that is Truly "Interpretive".  It is designed as a "quick reference" with photo examples of interpretive labels (provoke, relate, reveal), and objective based.

If you would like a copy just send me an e-mail.  It will be attached as a PDF.

Cheers,
John Veverka
Certified Interpretive Plannner/Trainer
Interpretive Writing Coach