I think I answered this a few days ago...

On 25 November 2014 at 15:48, Ralph Brecheisen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Steve,

I'm currently working with FSL-VBM as well, rewriting the scripts so they work with GNU parallel. I also wanted to try out the approach for white matter. However, apart from changing the segmentation output, the second registration step also refers to a FNIRT configuration file called "GM_2_MNI152GM_2mm.cnf". Is there a WM version of this file? Or how would I proceed to create one myself?

Regards,

Ralph