Hi,

Niels is right - I completely missed the -s option in your commands - my apologies.

In this case it is quite unusual to see this kind of problem.
Have you checked to see what the initial registration is like?
If this is poor then it could cause this problem.
The other situation that might be a problem is if there is a lot of atrophy in the accumbens and it cannot make the mesh thin/small enough.  It would be useful to see the image in this case, so please upload an example to:
  https://oxfile.ox.ac.uk/oxfile/work/extBox?id=68312615463381F4C

All the best,
	Mark