Hi,

Randomise output is natively in p-values and it does not deal with t-values that have the usual statistical meaning, and so you cannot get these kind of t-values.  If you really needed to, for some reason, you could convert your p-value to a z-value by using the standard conversion tables/tools, but normally the corrected p-values are all that you need.

All the best,
Mark