Hi Vasilis,

In this case, you can put both EVs in the same model, as well as an intercept (so, 3 EVs overall) or demean data and design (option -D) without the intercept then.

If either or both EVs explain some of the variance in the data, they will help to reduce the variance of the error, and this should increase the value of the statistic. If they are correlated to some extent, it won't be possible to disambiguate the effects of each, and having both in the model is a safer approach.

All the best,

Anderson