Hi,

Steve was right about the padding issue here. If you add “--paddingsize=5” to the applywarp commands, the issue goes away.

applywarp -i reg/unwarp/FM_UD_fmap_mag_brain_mask -r example_func --paddingsize=5 --rel --premat=reg/unwarp/FM_UD_fmap_mag_brain2str.mat --postmat=reg/highres2example_func.mat -o reg/unwarp/EF_UD_fmap_mag_brain_mask
for v in `seq 0 255`; do
	v=`zeropad ${v} 4`
	applywarp -i grot${v} -o grot${v} --premat=mc/prefiltered_func_data_mcf.mat/MAT_${v} -w reg/example_func2highres_warp.nii.gz -r example_func --paddingsize=5 --rel --postmat=reg/highres2example_func.mat
done

Cheers,
David