Hi,

I would align your reference epi (used with reffile) to the structural using epi_reg only once.  Then you can apply the transformation (a warp-field or a matrix, depending on if you have or have not used fieldmaps) to get all the functional images (that are aligned with the reffile) into the structural space.  You can combine the motion correction matrices with the transformation from epi_reg using applywarp.

There is no separate output option in epi_reg for the transformations - but they are always saved.  Look for .mat or warp files that use your output basename.

All the best,
Mark