Hello,

There is of course the *last resort* of deleting the orientation and
re-assigning it. This (as mentioned on FSL's pages) is generally a last
resort, as getting the L-R orientation can be very difficult. If your
subjects have a marker to indicate LR, this can be a rather simple method.

See fslswapdim and fslorient, if interested.

http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/Fslutils