Hello,

I just have a question regarding my resting-state analysis (3 runs,
single-session, 6 subjects (for each group), 2 groups). Initially I made my
GLM, essentially the same as mentioned below (I pasted the image from the
link below in this email).

https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind1010&L=fsl&F=&S=&P=159920

Upon reading his response from Stephen Smith,

https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind1010&L=fsl&F=&S=&P=163366

It appears that this analysis ignores variance between subjects. In the
above link Stephen mentions "Hence I would recommend just averaging the 3
sessions' images (output by the dual regression) for each subject"

I would just like to clarify, does Stephen mean to average the sessions (in
my case runs) output from the dual-regression run from the above link (with
the GLM shown below)? Also, I am assuming that I can simply exchange
sessions with runs.

I hope that I have made my question clear!

Thanks,

Bryson