Sent: 20 November 2014 15:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: On-line Testing

And me please

Vicky Buckle
Examinations Officer
Bishop Burton College
01964 553026

Sent: 20 November 2014 15:28
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Hi Ros,

Will you please include me regarding the on line testing tool?

John Bland
Examinations and Assessments Officer

New College Durham
Framwellgate Moor
Durham
DH1 5ES

Tel No 0191 3754029

Please remind students that all mobile phones, ipods, MP3/4 players, or any device with electronic storage must be turned OFF and placed in their bags or coats, before they enter the examination room. Ideally any electronic device should not be brought into the Examination Room. Possession of unauthorised items is an infringement of the regulations and could result in DISQUALIFICATION.

Photo ID has to be shown for all examinations.  Invigilators will have copies of photographs taken during enrolment. If the students have not had their photographs taken during the enrolment process then they must provide photographic ID.  The rule is no ID no EXAM.