Dear Thom,

Thanks a lot for this - was a great discussion and very thought-provoking.

All best wishes,
Maan

Maan Barua
Research & Teaching Fellow | School of Geography and the Environment
Junior Research Fellow | Somerville College
University of Oxford
http://www.geog.ox.ac.uk/staff/mbarua.html
https://oxford.academia.edu/MaanBarua