Dear all,
we are searching for a questionnaire that might help us understand if and how much patients are able to perceive safety issues throughout a care pathway they have experienced.
We'd like some tools and/or hints/experiences on how to scale patients' perceptions of unsafe events, incidents or near-miss.

In our local health trust we've been working a lot on integrated care pathways and would like to measure also patient reported safety outomes.

Best regards,
Carlo Descovich
Resp. UOSD Qualità ed Efficacia delle Cure - Quality and Clinical Effectiveness Unit
Staff Direzione Aziendale - Medical Director Staff
Azienda USL Bologna - Bologna (Italy) Local Health Trust
Via Castiglione 29
tel +39-051-6584952
cell +39-340-1509180