Dear Colleagues:

I would like to let you know about two events that our ISSMGE TC308 on Energy Geotechnics is organizing in the coming years.

The ‘1st International Conference on Energy Geotechnics’ will be held in Kiel, Germany, between 29th and 31st August 2016. I am attaching the first announcement prepared by the organizing committee.

In preparation for this 1st International Conference, our TC is organizing a short ‘Symposium on Energy Geotechnics’ to be held in Barcelona next year, June 1-3, 2015. I am also attaching the announcement related to this meeting. We are planning a very interesting Symposium with: position papers, several panel discussions, invited papers and technical presentations. Selected papers will be published in the Journal “Geomechanics for Energy and Environment”. I am also attaching the template you need to follow if you are interested in preparing an extended abstracts (2 to 3 pages), deadline January 31st 2015.

Please, distribute these announcements to anyone who might be interested in these events. Thank you!

More info and news about our TC can be found in our webpage:
https://sites.google.com/site/energygeotechnics/home

Best regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo Sanchez, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Zachry Department of Civil Engineering
Texas A&M University
3136 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843-3136

Tel. (+1) 979 862 6604 | Fax: (+1) 979 862 7696

Email Address: [log in to unmask]

https://ceprofs.civil.tamu.edu/msanchez/index.html